Friday, September 30, 2011

Chapter 17 + News

Hi all, i'ts been a while since I released something... SO here it is.

It's a perfect day!!.... ...

Chapter 17: MU MF FS

Also, autumn quarter just started for me, and it'll get busier from here on out. I'll try to keep on translation, it'll be slow... But if anyone wants to take over the project please feel free to say something :) I'll hand over what I have. Also, kudos to all the scanalating groups who still scanalate despite having school + work!

Edit: Oops I saved the wrong page for the 1st page :/ Fixing the chapter so it'll be ready in a bit... And the first page of the chapter has nothing to do with the main story, Its more like a filler page adachi put in there.

Edit 2: As of 10:55pm pst The chapters are fixed with the CORRECT pages... ... hopefully. The FS should be up soon. UP

11 comments:

KrimzonStriker said...

Woot, thanks very much!! :D

Goldenmoon said...

"first page new chapter was wronged, mistaken if you can send me the translation I can do the cleaning and typesetting today contact me at lunatic.leecher[at]gmail[dot]com

auriga said...

Your work is always appreciated. :D

Some corrections:
p.159:
- upper left panel: "Once the seasonal to change'ttt of clothes is over" I think this speaks for itself.

- lower right panel: should be "bikini season" or "season of bikinis." Someone correct me if I'm wrong and the original line is acceptable, though.

Anyways, good luck on your studies. I don't really mind a delay in your work; after all real life should always come before manga. ;)

KaitoKief said...

Thanks for the chapter

Fishi said...

Nuts :/ photoshop shortcuts got me again! orz...

banger said...

could you make the raw chapters ahead of 17 available or give some advice on where to find them online? i don't know japanese but just looking at the pictures would be nice. and thx for the translated releases of course

Toto said...

Thank you very much, steady release for this series. like it very much

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Fishi said...

Raws can be found at http://www.rawmangaland.com/2010/08/mitsuru-adachi-q-and.html

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Maku @ Adachi Project said...

You guys have done a great job. Some minor grammatical errors, but this manga really needed and deserved some consistent attention. I look forward to seeing volume 4 soon. Keep it up!