Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hi

I am currently scanlating a manga called Q&A by Mitsuru Adachi. There haven't been any new releases of the manga and it's currently on vol 4. SO Hopefully I'll be able to stick to this long enough to catch up! :) Currently released in eng is up to vol2. So i'll be continuing the rest unless someone else wants to do it or they start releasing it again.... I'm quite bad at cleaning so I won't be able to give a HQ release :/ But i'll be able to translate... Hopefully I won't mess up the translating too bad.. I'm only a 3rd year Japanese student... But I can read a manga an be able to get a general idea of what is happening.

1 comment:

KlangKlang said...

I think your doing an awesome job. Thanks for picking up this series. I've been waiting forever to read the new chapters =)